Showing 1–12 of 1705 results
Showing 1–12 of 1705 results
Buy Unstitched Dress Materials Online
What is a unstitched dress material?
Buy wide varieties of unstitched dress material online in India at TrendinNeed.com at Best Price
The Indian women love to wear dresses for various occasions like parties, wedding or any other functions. They also like to buy the best quality of dresses that are comfortable to wear. You can find a wide range of dresses from different brands and styles available on the market. There is no doubt that you will get confused while choosing the right one among them. If you want to save your time and money then you should go with the unstitched dress material online shopping in India. This is because it saves your time and money as well. It is very easy to shop for these dresses online without visiting any store. All you need to do is just browse in www.trendinneed.com through the internet and choose the best one according to your choice and budget.
The unstitched dress material online is not only limited to buying dresses but there are many other things that you can buy online too. So, what are you waiting for? Just log on to our website www.trendinneed.com and start browsing through the amazing collection of products.
There are various varieties of categories of dress materials at www.trendinneed.com, including the latest fashion dresses and tops for women, men and kids. You can find a variety of styles such as party wear, casual wear, festive wear, wedding wear etc.
If you want to buy any kind of dress material online, Trendinneed is your best choice.
Kota Doria Cotton Dress Material
Kota Doria Cotton is a cotton fabric that has been woven in India. It has a soft feel and is suitable for all types of clothing, including Salwar Suit, Churidar Material, etc. The fabric is available in various colors such as white, black, red, blue, green, yellow, pink, orange, brown, purple, grey, and many more. Kota Doria Cotton can be used to make any type of garment, but it is best suited for making unstitched dress material & Sarees. This fabric is also ideal for Summer wear because the softness makes it comfortable to wear.
The following are some of the advantages of using this material:
- It is easy to dye
- It is durable
- It is affordable
- It is breathable
- It does not shrink
- It is highly absorbent
- It is easy to clean
- It is available in various sizes, shapes, and designs.
You can buy Kota Doria Cotton online at Trend in Need.
Raw Silk Dress Material
The silk fabric is a kind of natural fiber, which has been widely used in the fashion industry. It can be divided into two categories: raw silk and processed silk. Raw silk is obtained from cocoons after being harvested from silkworms. The processing process includes degumming, scouring, bleaching, dyeing, printing, etc.
Silk Fabric Characteristics
1) Color: raw silk is generally white or light yellowish-white; processed silk is usually dyed with different colors such as black, red, blue, green, purple, etc.
2) Texture: raw silk is soft, smooth and lustrous; processed silk is rough, coarse and matte.
3) Dyeing Process: raw silk is dyed directly after harvesting, while processed silk needs to undergo several processes before it can be dyed.
4) Strength: raw silk is strong enough to withstand daily wear and tear; processed silk is less durable than raw silk.
5) Washing: raw silk is machine washable, while processed silk requires hand washing.
6) Durability: raw silk is very durable, while processed silk is prone to fading.
7) Elasticity: raw silk is elastic; processed silk is stiffer.
8) Weight: raw silk weighs about 1 gram per square meter (gsm), while processed silk weighs about 2 gsm.
Handwoven Cotton Dress Material
Handwoven Cottons are a type of fabric that is used for making clothes. Handwoven Cottons are made from cotton, silk or wool and they can be woven in any pattern. The word handwoven-cotton means “wool” in Hindi language. It is also known as chaddi or kameez.
Advantages of Handwoven Cotton Dress Materials
1) Eco-Friendly: Handwoven Cotton fabrics are considered to be eco-friendly because they are produced without using harmful chemicals or dyes. They are naturally grown fibers, so there is no need for pesticides or fertilizers.
2) Affordable: Handwoven Cotton materials are relatively cheaper than other types of clothing. For example, handwoven-cotton cotton costs only half of what synthetic cotton costs.
3) Breathable: Handwoven Cotton fabrics are breathable, so you don’t have to worry about sweating during summer.
4) Washable: Handwoven Cotton fabrics can be washed in cold water. You do not need to use harsh detergent when washing them.
5) Soft: Handwoven Cotton
Cotton Dress Material
The cotton dress material is the most popular and widely used fabric in the world. It has been worn by people for thousands of years, and it remains one of the best-selling fabrics today. The cotton dress material is a natural fiber that comes from the plant Gossypium hirsutum. Cotton fibers are long, strong, soft, durable, and absorbent. They can be dyed easily, washed repeatedly without fading or shrinking, and dried quickly.
Advantages Of Cotton Dress Material
1) Eco-friendly: Cottons are biodegradable and recyclable. They are renewable resources, so they do not harm the environment.
2) Cheap: Cottons are inexpensive compared to synthetics.
3) Flexible: Cottons are flexible, so they can be shaped into various designs.
4) Lightweight: Cottons are lightweight, so they are easy to carry.
5) Warm: Cottons are warm and comfortable. They keep you warm even if you are wearing thin clothes.
6) Easy care: Cottons require little maintenance. They are easy to clean, dry, iron, and maintain.
7) Versatile: Cottons come in many varieties, including plain, printed, striped, and solid. They can be used for almost everything.
8) Durable: Cottons last longer than synthetics. They will retain their shape and color over time.
9) Stretchy: Cottons are stretchy, which makes them perfect for creating unique fashion statements.
10) Natural: Cottons are 100% natural, unlike synthetics, which contain chemical additives.
11) Laundry friendly: Cottons are laundry friendly. They are easy to wash, dry, and iron