Showing 1–12 of 139 results
Showing 1–12 of 139 results
Cotton Silk is a very soft and smooth fabric that has been used for centuries to make clothing, bedding, and other household items. It can be made into silk or cotton blends.
The cotton/silk blend is the most popular of all fabrics because it is so comfortable and easy to care for. The cotton component adds strength and durability while the silk provides luxurious feel and draping qualities.
Silk is also known as “China silk” or “Oriental silk”. It comes from the cocoon of the mulberry silkworm (Bombyx mori). The raw material is called raw silk.
The term “cotton silk” refers to any type of silk which contains at least 50% by weight of natural cotton fibers. This includes both pure silk and silk blended with cotton.
Cotton Silk Fabric Description:
Cotton Silk is a fine, lightweight, and breathable fabric. It is usually woven in plain weave patterns. Cotton Silk is often used for making lingerie, nightgowns, robes, pajamas, dresses, shirts, blouses, skirts, pants, shorts, swimwear, etc.
At Trendinneed we bring varieties of cotton silk fabrics like
Katan Viscose silk Suits
Cotton Viscose Silk Suits
Matka Cotton Viscose Silk Suits
Cotton Ghicha Silk Suits
What is Katan Viscose Silk Suits?
Katan Viscose Silk suits are made from 100% viscose rayon, which makes it a very strong and durable fabric. It has the same feel as silk but with more durability. The fabric is also hypoallergenic, so you don’t have to worry about your skin reacting to it. This means that if you suffer from eczema or other allergies, this fabric will not irritate your skin.
Why choose Katan Viscose Dress Material?
Katan is a viscose fiber that has been used for over 100 years in the production of high quality fabrics. It’s softness and durability make it an ideal choice for many applications, including apparel, home furnishings, upholstery, bedding, towels, linens, and more. The fabric also offers excellent draping qualities, making it perfect for fashion garments such as dresses, tops, jackets, coats, and more.
Katan Viscos Silk Suit is available in different colors and styles. You can find them online or visit our store to see what we have in stock.
How to take care of Katan Viscose fabric?
Here are some tips on how to take care of Katana Viscose fabric:
1) Wash Katana Viscose suit carefully before wearing. Use only cold water and mild detergent. Avoid using hot water or bleach.
2) Dry Katana Viscose dress in shade. Do not dry it in direct sunlight.
3) When washing Katana Viscose, do not wring it too hard. Let it hang to dry naturally.
4) If you want to iron Katana Viscose garment, use low heat setting and avoid pressing it.
5) Store Katana Viscose in a cool place away from moisture and humidity.
6) Always wash Katana Viscose before first wear.
7) After washing, let it air-dry completely.
8) To keep Katana Viscose looking new, always clean it regularly.
9) For best results, follow these guidelines when cleaning Katana Viscose.
10) Never put Katana Viscose into the washer or dryer.
11) Keep Katana Viscose out of reach of children.
12) Katana Viscose is machine washable; however, handwashing is recommended.
13) Katana Viscosa should be dry cleaned only.
14) Katana Viscos is stain resistant and easy to remove stains.
15) Katana Viscoses are safe for all ages.
16) Katana Viscous is hypoallergenic and suitable for people who have sensitive skin.
What is Matka Cotton Viscose Suits?
Matka Cotton Viscos Suits are made from 100% cotton yarn, which gives the suit its name. These suits are extremely versatile and can be worn in multiple ways. They are great for casual wear, business attire, weddings, parties, and much more.
Why Choose Matka Cotton Viscosa Silk Suits?
Matka Cotton Viscosa Suits are made from a combination of cotton and viscose rayon. The cotton content makes the fabric light and airy, while the viscose rayon helps give the fabric strength and durability. Because these suits are made from two different materials, they offer a unique look and feel.
Matka Cotton Visco Silk Suits come in various colors and designs. We carry them in our store and online. If you need help finding the right one, please contact us.
How to take care of Matka Cotton Viscosa fabric?
You can easily wash matka cotton viscose garments without damaging their quality. Just make sure you don’t use any harsh chemicals on them. You can spot clean them if necessary.
To maintain the color and texture of your matka cotton viscose suit, simply brush off dirt with a damp cloth.
To prevent wrinkles, lay flat after each wash.
Store your matka cotton viscosa suit in a cool, dark area. This will help preserve its appearance.
If you are planning to dry your matka cotton viscoso suit, hang it outside in a ventilated space.
What is Cotton Ghicha Silk Dress Material?
Cotton ghicha silk dress material is a fabric that has been used for centuries to make clothing. It was first introduced in the 16th century and it’s still being used today. This fabric is made from cotton fibers, which are spun together into yarn. The yarn is then woven into cloth or knit into garments.
The word “ghicha” comes from the Hindi language and means “to spin.” In India, people use this fabric to make saris, sarees, kurtas, shawls, and more. Cotton Ghicha silk suits come in different colors and patterns. We carry them in b our online. Contact us if you need any assistance choosing the right one.
How to take care of Cotton Ghicha Silk Fabrics
Cotton Ghicha silk suits are easy to care for because they are machine washable. They are also comfortable to wear because they are lightweight and breathable. The fabric is also resistant to wrinkles and fading, so you won’t have to iron them before wearing them.
To keep your cotton ghicha silk suit looking new, just follow these simple steps:
1) Wash your cotton ghicha suit using cold water and mild detergent.
2) Use a gentle cycle when washing your cotton ghicha suits.
3) Hang your cotton ghicha suits out to dry.
4) Store your cotton ghicha dresses in a cool, dark place.
5) Don’t leave your cotton ghicha dress hanging around too long.
6) Avoid exposing your cotton ghicha garment to direct sunlight.
7) To remove stains, rub gently with an unscented soap and warm water.
8) For stubborn stains, try rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.
9) When storing your cotton ghicha fabrics, avoid placing them near heat sources like radiators or stoves.
10) To protect your cotton ghicha fabric from moths, spray moth balls onto your clothes every few months.
11) To prevent your cotton ghicha garments from shrinking, do not put them in the dryer.
Why Choose Trend In Needlework?
We offer high-quality products at affordable prices. Our customers love our products because we provide excellent customer service. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you aren’t happy with your order, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. We will gladly refund your money or exchange your item. For Details check our return and refund policies