Banarasi Silk SareesShow Filters
Showing 1–12 of 232 results
Showing 1–12 of 232 results
Buy Banarasi Silk Sarees
Trend In Need brings a variety of Original Banarasi Saree from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Varanasi is well known not only for its mention in Indian mythology but also for producing Banarasi Sarees.
History of Banarasi Saree:
The Mughal Empire introduced Banarasi Saree to India with its intricate weaving and designing craftsmanship. Today it is a mixture of two different cultures, the Mughal and Indian. Earlier silk for this saree was imported from China, but today the silk is sourced from the Southern parts of India.
Making of Banarasi Sarees:
Banarasi Sarees are one of the finest traditional sarees in India. It is very heavy due to its rich embroidery which makes them a must to have in Women’s Fashion ideal for parties, festivals, and weddings. It usually takes around 15 to 30 days to finish weaving a Banarasi saree. However, it depends on the complexity of the design and patterns. Normally 3 weavers are required for the creation of this saree. One weaves the saree, the other handles the revolving ring in making bundles, and therefore the third one assists in border designing. Making the Banarasi saree requires teamwork. The threads are flattened using machines. Often they’re skilled a brightener to extend their sheen. While motifs are crafted out of zari threads, the rest of the saree is usually made of silk that is dyed in a variety of colours.
Trend In Need Collection of Banarasi Saree:
Trend In Need brings this collection directly from Varanasi for all online shoppers of Women Sarees who love to wear Indian Traditional Sarees. We have different varieties which include
Varieties of Collection are available nowadays with a combination of other Fabrics, such as
- Banarasi Linen silk Saree (A Combination of Linen and Banarasi Silk)
- Banarasi Semi Dupion Silk Saree
- Banarasi Handloom Semi Georgette Saree
- Banarasi Tissue Silk Saree
Taking Care of Banarasi Women Sarees:
Banarasi Silk Sarees are the treasure of any woman’s wardrobe, especially if it’s your Wedding Banarasi Silk Saree or Banarasi Silk Heavy work Lengha. This Indian Women Fashion has gained international popularity among numerous tourists coming to India for these beautiful fabrics. The heavier your silk saree is, the tiresome is the task to take care of it.
It’s very important not only to keep the saree intact but also to keep its shine life long. After all, you would be wearing it on other occasions from time to time over a span of years. Banarasi Silk Sarees are washable and can be maintained at home as well so you don’t have to worry much about its cleaning.
Dry Cleaning is always the best option, but if you can’t afford it on a regular basis, then with certain tips you can clean and maintain your silk sarees at home as well.
To maintaining the freshness along with lustrous shine and crispness of the design of your silk saree following steps will help to take care of your silk saree at home without much difficulty.
- If you do not want to go for dry cleaning and instead wish to wash your silk saree at home, be sure to test colourfastness before washing. The rich colours of silk can often bleed. Dip a cotton bud in mild laundry detergent and water, then dab it on a hidden seam to see if any dye comes off on the bud. Bright prints or colours that bleed should be dry-cleaned. Once you ensure that colour does not bleed then you can wash it a home.
- When you are washing the silk saree for the first time, start by soaking in saltwater. Afterwards, rinse the saree well in cold water.
- Do not use soap for the first three washes.
- Wash the saree in plain water 2-3 times. Then For the subsequent washes use a very mild detergent on the saree and clean it up quickly.
- Never brush the silk saree as it might tear the zari.
- At the start, wash the pallu and border of the saree separately.
- Avoid making a bundle of saree or washing 2 or more sarees same time. Also, avoid a bundle of saree with a blouse and petticoat.
- Don’t keep it wet for longer durations.
- if the saree gets stained use cold water as soon as possible
- When you iron your saree, keep the heat on medium.
- Dust with neem leaves & Keep your silk sarees in a cold dry place.
- At least once a month change the saree fold to avoid any zari breakage.
- Consider using petrol to remove the stains. To remove stains of oil, you can rub talcum powder before washing it with a mild detergent.
Whether it is dark or just plain dirt stuck on your precious new silk sari, the above-mentioned tips will surely help you in taking good care of your silk Banarasi sari!
Why buy Banarasi Silk Sarees for Weddings from Trendinneed?
We are one of the leading suppliers of a wide Exclusive range of Handloom Banarasi sari for weddings in India. Our collection includes the Largest ranges of designer sarees, Indian traditional Silk sarees, ethnic wear sarees, Heavy Border Sarees, Embroidered Border, Brocade Border and more. You can also find our collection with Popular Pattern at affordable prices and with Best Discount Range.
How Trendinneed Customer Support gives the best experience of online Shopping?
With Trendinneed Customer Care, we do not only help our customers with their orders but also give them an enjoyable shopping experience. We provide 24/7 customer support services through phone calls, emails, Whatsapp etc.
You can contact us anytime you need information regarding your order, payment, delivery, return policy, etc.
Our team members are available round the clock.
Popular searches include:
Indian Silk Sarees
Saree Party Wear
Party Wear Saree
Latest Saree Design
Saree Designs New
New Saree Design 2022
Floral Pattern Srees
All silks Saree
Beautiful Designs Handloom Silk Sarees
Kora Silk Sarees
Cotton Silk Sarees
Saree with Best Price
traditional saree with Blouse
Indian Traditional Saree
Wedding traditional saree
Traditional saree look
Latest blouse designs
Silk saree blouse designs
Soft Silk Sarees