The Hand Brush Painted Kota Doria Cotton Mix Dress Material is a stunning 3-piece unstitched dress material directly from the weavers of Kota, Rajasthan. The top and dupatta are made of 2.5 meters of Kota Doria cotton mix, a transparent fabric that can be worn with lining for added comfort. The top and dupatta are hand brush painted, giving each piece a unique and beautiful look. The bottom is made of 2.5 meters of plain thick pure cotton.
This dress material is perfect for those who appreciate handcrafted textiles and want to support traditional Indian weaving techniques. Each piece is made with care and attention to detail, ensuring the highest quality.
- Hand brush painted top and dupatta for a unique and beautiful look
- Kota Doria cotton mix fabric for a lightweight and breathable feel
- 3-piece unstitched dress material for customizable sizing
- Can be worn with lining for added comfort
- Plain thick pure cotton bottom for durability and comfort
- Dispatch time of 4-5 days due to handmade nature of the product
- Assured discount on every order
- Free shipping pan India
- Multiple secure online payment methods available
- Customer support service available for all queries on WhatsApp and email.
Note: The color of the actual product may or may not vary slightly from the images provided due to photographic lighting conditions and the difference in screen resolutions. Color Variation is not considered an issue to return or exchange the product.
Do Visit our page KNOW YOUR FABRIC to get more Details
Hand Brush Painted Kota Doria Cotton Mix Blue Color Dress Material
Mix Basket Collection
Buy any 2 Product from Below Mix Basket Collection & Get Rs. 500/- Off Buy any 3 Product and Get Rs 900/- Off